8.24.2010: Adele

Adele: Wide-waisted pants from this editorial: Femina, held up by one across-the-shoulder suspender strap. Padded boots. A wishbone brooch. Jack Kirby’s costume designs for Julius Caesar. Napoleon Bonaparte. Stiff felt capelet. Military accents.

Category: Outfits | 9 Comments »

9 Comments on “8.24.2010: Adele”

1. 1 Hanna said at 1:12 AM on August 27th, 2010:

I love these drawing!
    I guess you draw it yourself, it’s really really gorgeous! I wish I could draw like that!
    Started following you with bloglovin!

xlove

2. 2 Nathalie la Perche said at 4:19 AM on August 28th, 2010:

Very cool your style!

3. 3 ryan said at 4:10 PM on August 28th, 2010:

Great stuff! I just bought a bunch of your comics at the zine symposium and loved all of them, now I’m going to waste way too much time looking through the Kirby link you posted…

4. 4 kokkoroo said at 10:34 PM on September 2nd, 2010:

Specially those shoulder things are clever!

5. 5 luciann said at 12:23 PM on September 8th, 2010:

this is definitely too cool for school.

6. 6 Jordan said at 10:51 PM on September 26th, 2010:

i love your work and i check this blog um erryday. so, keep updating. you are more sophisticated than almost everyone else <3<3<3!!!!!!!

7. 7 Lactose Intoler-Art said at 11:03 PM on November 17th, 2010:

This is amazing, I love the pins sticking out of the shoulder pads. Genius! And I also saw some wide wasted pants like this once on a Japanese street fashion web site. I appreciate that your illustrations are so avant-garde and not limited!

I also do illustration work, mostly based on the more underground street fashion scene in Tokyo..Check it out if you get the time, and congrats on Nylon!

8. 8 Stacy said at 6:55 PM on September 12th, 2014:

Finally i quit my day job, now i earn a lot
    of money online you should try too, just search
    in google – slabs roulette system

9. 9 Oshin said at 8:53 PM on December 25th, 2015:

Wie ik blind vertrouw met het op maat maken of vleetrelsn van bepaalde kledingstukken in Amsterdam is Mehmet van de Meetlat, ter hoogte van Elandsgracht. Werkt gedetailleerd, secuur en met liefde aan alles wat hij in z’n handen krijgt. Tenue de Neemes, een paar meter verderop, laat eveneens alles wat broek heet bij hem vleetrelsn. Wanneer je meerdere stukken meeneemt en aangeeft wat je wensen zijn dan maakt hij ongetwijfeld een mooi prijsje voor je.